The school aims to provide a happy and busy working environment, wherein the pupils will develop their social, spiritual, physical and academic potential.
1. To create a happy environment throughout the school.
2. To nurture a sense of self-worth and confidence in each child so that they in turn will respect others and their property.
3. To recognise and develop the needs of every individual child (physical, emotional, social and intellectual).
4. To give our pupils an appreciation and understanding of their Catholic faith and instil in them good Christian values.
5. To ensure the safety and well being of pupils in our care by encouraging good
standards of appropriate behaviour.
The Governors and staff of St Nicholas' Primary School believe the school to be a vital part of the Community
We are firmly committed to: -